Term and condition
Please read the term and conditions before you order.
Fees, cancellation policy and changing your booking
Our cancellation policy is:
- Cancel at least 14 days in advance of the date booked for a full refund.
- If you cancel / change the date less than 14 days in advance of the original date, we cannot offer a refund as other business opportunities may have been compromised
Changes to the number of guests at the event:
- Please inform us if the number of guests changes as soon as possible so that we have enough time to work out portion sizes etc. and calculate additional costs.
You agree to receive marketing communication from us unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can simply email us at any time.
Content on our website
Content displayed on our website must not be copied or distributed without our permission.
We will not be liable for:
- Accidental damages to any property whilst working in your home.
- Delay in the meal being served due to conditions outside of our control, such as traffic accidents, severe weather conditions etc.
- Cancellation of the event due to extenuating circumstances such as sickness or family emergencies. Should this be the case, we will contact you at the earliest possible time and make arrangements to complete the dinner at a future date.
If for any reason a dispute arises, we will aim to resolve the dispute at the earliest possible opportunity and as amicably as possible. If in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the food or service that you receive from us, a partial refund may be considered depending on the circumstances.